Author: Pioneer Industries | Published on: 12 Oct 2021
Stainless Steel Fittings manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India
Are you looking for superior quality Stainless Steel Fittings exporter and suppliers? Get Quick delivery and dispatch available.
Buy best price high-quality, corrosion resistant Stainless Steel Fittings, Stainless Steel Fittings – SS Fitting, Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings, Tubes & Fittings, Stainless Steel Double Ferrule Fittings, Stainless Steel Single Ferrule Fittings, Stainless Steel Flare Fittings from Pioneer Industries recognized for manufacturing quality-tested products using latest manufacturing equipment at International Industry standards.
At Pioneer Industries, we offer these Industrial Stainless Steel Fittings having utmost functionality for your required applications. We are manufacturer, supplier of Stainless Steel Fittings and India’s leading Stainless Steel Fittings Exporters in Mumbai.
Pioneer Industries manufacturing and exporting high quality Stainless Steel Fittings worldwide.
We are India’s one of the leading Stainless Steel Fittings manufacturers and exporters to more than 85 countries to exporting and manufacturing on a large scale. All size supply maintains a massive inventory of Stainless Steel Fittings, with all standard sizes and numerous styles available.
Stainless Steel Fittings is manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Most of the Stainless Steel Fittings are available in various material grades, and coatings/plating’s are available. We’ve got the right product for your needs.
To Get Quotes within hour Call Us at 9821023876 or Send Enquiry for the products you requires
Stainless Steel Fittings Supplier
Stainless Steel Fittings are precision design to withstand high pressure, vibration, impact, vacuum and temperature changes. Stainless Steel Fittings are compact and lightweight, no special tools required, and has low tightening torque whereas easy assembly compression design, easy to connect and disconnect and economical to reuse. They can be used with 304, 316, or 316 L stainless steel tubing.
Stainless Steel Fittings have precisely contrived threads to ensure reliable and leak-free joints and Provides a leak tight seal for high pressure, vibration, and vacuum in gas or liquid applications. No tube twisting during fitting installation preserving mechanical integrity of tube or pipes. Unique design that allows the front ferrule to create a pressure seal on tube and body. Stainless Steel Fittings has a 4:1 safety factor with respect to the working pressure capabilities of the tubing used.
Sizes: 1/8″ to 1″ having various connecting thread profiles like NPT, BSPP & BSPT in Branch Connections, Straight Connections, Tee and Cross Connections in Male Thread Connections, Female Thread Connections, Male – Female Thread Connections, etc. Material of Construction: Stainless Steel. Materials conforming to NACE MR 01-75 is available on specific requests.
We at Pioneer Industries manufacture a wide variety of Stainless Steel Fittings and finds applications in different needs in numerous industries like Nuclear Energy Sector, Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industry, Petroleum Industries, Defence Industry, and Aerospace Industry. Stainless Steel Fittings are available in numerous shapes, dimensions and grades. Pioneer Industries manufactures and exports high-quality industrial Stainless Steel Fittings.
Applications/Uses of Stainless Steel Fittings
Stainless Steel Fittings find use in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas – These Stainless Steel Fittings find application in processing equipment such as tanks, drilling rigs, and pumps, and used in the oil and gas industries giving stable performance in high stress and corrosive conditions.
- Building and Construction – Scaffolding and other support structures requires variety Stainless Steel Fittings to safeguard and guarantee the stability of structure during construction.
- Chemical refining – In chemical refineries, Stainless Steel Fittings are made using corrosion resistant high performance materials, such as Brass, tool alloys, and exotic metals and find use in machineries such as heat exchangers, chemical tanks, and processing systems.
- Marine – Stainless Steel Fittings installed in the marine industry necessitate excellent corrosion resistance to withstand the extended periods of exposure to saltwater that marine ramps, marine decks, bulkheads, and tanks experience
- Automobile and transportation – Stainless Steel Fittings are used to assemble a wide range of vehicles, including commercial vehicles like trucks, passenger vehicles like cars, airplanes, and specialized automobile equipment.
- Power generation – Distinctive applications include use in exhaust systems, electrical equipment, motors and pumps, and storage containers. These Stainless Steel Fittings for the power generation industry are made of corrosion resistant and high strength materials such as Brass, aluminium, copper, nickel alloys, and other steel alloys.
- Agriculture – In the agricultural industry, these Fittings are used in field irrigation and filtration systems, and other farming equipment, drying units, buildings, and grain bins.
- Military – Military Stainless Steel Fittings are manufactured and functionally designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive compounds, and high stress environments and find applications like include equipment motors, heat exchangers, and engines, and processing equipment.
Applications Industries of Stainless Steel Fittings
Pioneer Industries’ Stainless Steel Fittings are widely used in numerous industries like
|Pharmaceutical Equipment||Chemical Equipment||Sea Water Equipment||Heat Exchangers||Condensers|
|Pulp and Paper Industry||Power Generation||Gas Processing||Aerospace Industry||Nuclear Energy Sector|
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling||Oil & Gas Industries||Chemical Industry||Petroleum Industries||Defence Industry|
Types of Stainless Steel Fittings offered by Pioneer Industries
about your requirement to select the right products for your application needs!
Contact Pioneer Industries experts for detailed information
Do you have any questions or need help with our services and products? Submit an Enquiry Form request or Call us at 9821023876.
Feel free to get in touch!