Author: Pioneer Industries | Published on: 12 Oct 2021
Stainless Steel Ball Valves manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India
Are you looking for superior quality Stainless Steel Ball Valves exporter and suppliers? Get Quick delivery and dispatch available.
Stainless Steel Ball Valves, Cast SS Valve, Stainless Steel Ball Valve & Gates, Stainless Steel 2-way Ball Valves, Stainless Steel 2-way ball valve Female to female, Stainless Steel 2-way ball valve Male to Female, Stainless Steel 2-way Ball Valve Male to Male, Stainless Steel 2-way Ball Valve Tube To tube, Stainless Steel 3-way Ball Valve, Stainless Steel 3-way Ball Valve female to female, Stainless Steel 4-way Ball Valve, Stainless Steel 4-way Ball Valve female to female from Pioneer Industries recognized for manufacturing quality-tested products using latest manufacturing equipment at International Industry standards.
At Pioneer Industries, we offer these Industrial Stainless Steel Ball Valves having utmost functionality for your required applications. We are manufacturer, supplier of Stainless Steel Ball Valves and India’s leading Stainless Steel Ball Valves Exporters in Mumbai.
Pioneer Industries manufacturing and exporting high quality Stainless Steel Ball Valves worldwide.
We are India’s one of the leading Stainless Steel Ball Valves manufacturers and exporters to more than 85 countries exporting and manufacturing on a large scale. All size supply maintains a massive inventory of Stainless Steel Ball Valves, with all standard sizes and numerous styles available.
Stainless Steel Ball Valves is manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Most of the Stainless Steel Ball Valves are available in various material grades, and coatings/plating’s are available. We’ve got the right product for your needs.
To Get Quotes within hour Call Us at 9821023876 or Send Enquiry for the products you requires
Stainless Steel Ball Valves Supplier
Features of Stainless Steel Ball Valves:
- 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way on-off Switching Models.
- Heavy directional black phenolic handle or lever handle. Blow-out proof bottom loaded stem. Low operating torque and with panel mounting facilities.
- Series of end connections 1/4″ to 1″ NPT, BSP. Male or female threaded ends and 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ “PIONEER” single or twin ferrule tube fitting ends.
- Floating Ball design for positive sealing.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 20 C to 250 C with PTFE Seat.
- High Pressure Ball Valves with 10,000 PSI (700 Bar) are available with polyaman or KEF-F seats, for high pressure diversion. Very robust and easy to maintain.
2-way, 3-way, and 4-way ball valves manufactured by us will be various Sizes, End connections and Pressure Ratings as per customer requirements. Manual and pneumatically actuated valves are also manufactured by us.
We at Pioneer Industries manufacture a wide variety of Stainless Steel Ball Valves which finds applications in numerous industries like Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industry, Nuclear Energy Sector, Petroleum Industries, Defence Industry, and Aerospace Industry. Available in numerous dimensions and grades. Pioneer Industries manufactures and exports high-quality industrial Stainless Steel Ball Valves.
Applications/Uses of Stainless Steel Ball Valves
Stainless Steel Ball Valves find use in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas – These Stainless Steel Ball Valves find application in processing equipment such as tanks, drilling rigs, and pumps, and used in the oil and gas industries giving stable performance in high stress and corrosive conditions.
- Building and Construction – Scaffolding and other support structures requires variety Stainless Steel Ball Valves to safeguard and guarantee the stability of structure during construction.
- Chemical refining – In chemical refineries, Stainless Steel Ball Valves are made using corrosion resistant high performance materials, such as Brass, tool alloys, and exotic metals and find use in machineries such as heat exchangers, chemical tanks, and processing systems.
- Marine – Stainless Steel Ball Valves installed in the marine industry necessitate excellent corrosion resistance to withstand the extended periods of exposure to saltwater that marine ramps, marine decks, bulkheads, and tanks experience
- Automobile and transportation – Stainless Steel Ball Valves are used to assemble a wide range of vehicles, including commercial vehicles like trucks, passenger vehicles like cars, airplanes, and specialized automobile equipment.
- Power generation – Distinctive applications include use in exhaust systems, electrical equipment, motors and pumps, and storage containers. These Stainless Steel Ball Valves for the power generation industry are made of corrosion resistant and high strength materials such as Brass, aluminium, copper, nickel alloys, and other steel alloys.
- Agriculture – In the agricultural industry, these Fittings are used in field irrigation and filtration systems, and other farming equipment, drying units, buildings, and grain bins.
- Military – Military Stainless Steel Ball Valves are manufactured and functionally designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive compounds, and high stress environments and find applications like include equipment motors, heat exchangers, and engines, and processing equipment.
Applications Industries of Stainless Steel Ball Valves
Pioneer Industries’ Stainless Steel Ball Valves are widely used in numerous industries like
|Pharmaceutical Equipment||Chemical Equipment||Sea Water Equipment||Heat Exchangers||Condensers|
|Pulp and Paper Industry||Power Generation||Gas Processing||Aerospace Industry||Nuclear Energy Sector|
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling||Oil & Gas Industries||Chemical Industry||Petroleum Industries||Defence Industry|
Types of Stainless Steel Ball Valves offered by Pioneer Industries
about your requirement to select the right products for your application needs!
Contact Pioneer Industries experts for detailed information
Do you have any questions or need help with our services and products? Submit an Enquiry Form request or Call us at 9821023876.
Feel free to get in touch!