Author: Pioneer Industries | Published on: 12 Oct 2021
Solenoid Valves Material manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India
Are you looking for superior quality Solenoid Valves Material exporter and suppliers? Get Quick delivery and dispatch available.
Buy best price high-quality, corrosion resistant Solenoid Valves Material, Solenoid Valves, Uflow Solenoid Valve, Pinch Solenoid Valve, Solenoid Controlled Valves, Aluminium Solenoid valves, Brass Solenoid Valves, Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves from Pioneer Industries recognized for manufacturing quality-tested products using latest manufacturing equipment at International Industry standards.
At Pioneer Industries, we offer these Industrial Solenoid Valves Material having utmost functionality for your required applications. We are manufacturer, supplier of Solenoid Valves Material and India’s leading Solenoid Valves Material Exporters in Mumbai.
Pioneer Industries manufacturing and exporting high quality Solenoid Valves Material worldwide.
We are India’s one of the leading Solenoid Valves Material manufacturers and exporters to more than 85 countries exporting and manufacturing on a large scale. All size supply maintains a massive inventory of Solenoid Valves Material, with all standard sizes and numerous styles available.
Solenoid Valves Material is manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Most of the Solenoid Valves Material are available in various material grades, and coatings/plating’s are available. We’ve got the right product for your needs.
To Get Quotes within hour Call Us at 9821023876 or Send Enquiry for the products you requires
Solenoid Valves Material Supplier
Wide range of 2-way and 3-way, high quality, Solenoid Valves manufactured by Pioneer Industries.
Features of Solenoid Valves:
- Used in many industrial, medical and scientific applications
- Used to control a wide variety of fluids that are compatible with the materials of construction.
- Suitable for controlling most industrial fluids including pure water, aggressive media, steam, oxygen, vacuum, air and many gases.
- Latching (bi-stable) versions of many 2-way stainless steel solenoids – For battery powered or other applications requiring low power consumption.
- Wide range – we offer both 2-way and 3-way stainless solenoid Valves with normally closed or normally open operation from a single source.
- 1/8″ to 1″BSP port sizes in stock – Size to suit application.
- 2/2 and 3/2 SS solenoid Valves from stock – Easy availability.
- Available in both AC and DC operation – Simplifies electrical circuitry.
- FKM/FPM & EPDM seal material as standard NBR (Buna) optional – for maximum compatibility with many common and aggressive industrial fluids.
- Many options including: Manual override, slow-closing diaphragm, silver shading ring, food-approved seal material, degreased for oxygen and approved coils for hazardous areas.
- Custom solutions are available in OEM quantities.
We at Pioneer Industries manufacture a wide variety of Solenoid Valves Material which finds applications in numerous industries like Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industry, Nuclear Energy Sector, Petroleum Industries, Defence Industry, and Aerospace Industry. Available in numerous dimensions and grades. Pioneer Industries manufactures and exports high-quality industrial Solenoid Valves Material.
Applications/Uses of Solenoid Valves Material
Solenoid Valves Material find use in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas – These Solenoid Valves Material find application in processing equipment such as tanks, drilling rigs, and pumps, and used in the oil and gas industries giving stable performance in high stress and corrosive conditions.
- Building and Construction – Scaffolding and other support structures requires variety Solenoid Valves Material to safeguard and guarantee the stability of structure during construction.
- Chemical refining – In chemical refineries, Solenoid Valves Material are made using corrosion resistant high performance materials, such as Brass, tool alloys, and exotic metals and find use in machineries such as heat exchangers, chemical tanks, and processing systems.
- Marine – Solenoid Valves Material installed in the marine industry necessitate excellent corrosion resistance to withstand the extended periods of exposure to saltwater that marine ramps, marine decks, bulkheads, and tanks experience
- Automobile and transportation – Solenoid Valves Material are used to assemble a wide range of vehicles, including commercial vehicles like trucks, passenger vehicles like cars, airplanes, and specialized automobile equipment.
- Power generation – Distinctive applications include use in exhaust systems, electrical equipment, motors and pumps, and storage containers. These Solenoid Valves Material for the power generation industry are made of corrosion resistant and high strength materials such as Brass, aluminium, copper, nickel alloys, and other steel alloys.
- Agriculture – In the agricultural industry, these Fittings are used in field irrigation and filtration systems, and other farming equipment, drying units, buildings, and grain bins.
- Military – Military Solenoid Valves Material are manufactured and functionally designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive compounds, and high stress environments and find applications like include equipment motors, heat exchangers, and engines, and processing equipment.
Applications Industries of Solenoid Valves Material
Pioneer Industries’ Solenoid Valves Material are widely used in numerous industries like
|Pharmaceutical Equipment||Chemical Equipment||Sea Water Equipment||Heat Exchangers||Condensers|
|Pulp and Paper Industry||Power Generation||Gas Processing||Aerospace Industry||Nuclear Energy Sector|
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling||Oil & Gas Industries||Chemical Industry||Petroleum Industries||Defence Industry|
Types of Solenoid Valves Material offered by Pioneer Industries
about your requirement to select the right products for your application needs!
Contact Pioneer Industries experts for detailed information
Do you have any questions or need help with our services and products? Submit an Enquiry Form request or Call us at 9821023876.
Feel free to get in touch!