Author: Pioneer Industries | Published on: 12 Oct 2021
Brass Push to Lock Fittings manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India
Are you looking for superior quality Brass Push to Lock Fittings exporter and suppliers? Get Quick delivery and dispatch available.
Buy best price high-quality, corrosion resistant Brass Push to Lock Fittings, Push In Fittings, Pneumatic Fittings, Brass Fittings, Brass Push Lock Fittings, Push-to-Connect Fittings, One touch fittings, Compression fitting, Nickel-plated brass fitting, Brass Push to Lock Male Connector, Brass Push to Lock Stud Elbow, Brass Push to Lock Female Connector, Brass Push to Lock Male Y, Brass Push to Lock Stud Tees, Brass Push to Lock Female Tees, Brass Push to Lock Female Elbow, Brass Push to Lock Coupler , Brass Push to Lock Elbow, Brass Push to Lock Tee , Brass Push to Lock Cross, Brass Push to Lock Union Y, Brass Push to Lock Bulkhead from Pioneer Industries recognized for manufacturing quality-tested products using latest manufacturing equipment at International Industry standards.
At Pioneer Industries, we offer these Industrial Brass Push to Lock Fittings having utmost functionality for your required applications. We are manufacturer, supplier of Brass Push to Lock Fittings and India’s leading Brass Push to Lock Fittings Exporters in Mumbai.
Pioneer Industries manufacturing and exporting high quality Brass Push to Lock Fittings worldwide.
We are India’s one of the leading Brass Push to Lock Fittings manufacturers and exporters to more than 85 countries exporting and manufacturing on a large scale. All size supply maintains a massive inventory of Brass Push to Lock Fittings, with all standard sizes and numerous styles available.
Brass Push to Lock Fittings is manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Most of the Brass Push to Lock Fittings are available in various material grades, and coatings/plating’s are available. We’ve got the right product for your needs.
To Get Quotes within hour Call Us at 9821023876 or Send Enquiry for the products you requires
Brass Push to Lock Fittings Supplier
Features of Brass Push to Lock Fittings :
Quickest and Easiest Assembly and Disassembly
To assemble tubing into the PUSH-TO-LOCK Fittings, just push the tubing into fitting upto the bottom and leak-proof connection is made. Disassembly is achieved by pushing the release collar. This disengages the gripper collet and allows the tubing to be pulled out. It’s that simple. Push — it’s connected; push/pull — it’s disconnected.
No Tubing Twist
The gripper collet and tubing are free to rotate within the fitting body. If the tube is rotated, it will not twist or weaken.
Swing Clearance Problems Eliminated
Elbows and tees are available with an integral swivel at the male pipe end. This allows the pipe thread to be tightened without rotating the elbow or tee. It also permits the pipe thread to be tightened without worry about where the other end of the fitting will point, as it can be rotated into position after the pipe thread is tight.
Material of Construction
- Body: Brass
- Seal: Nitrile Rubber / Viton for higher temperature.
- Teflon pre-coated male taper threads
- Working Pressure and Temperature Ranges
- Zero to 60 C at up to 10 Bar.
- Vacuum applications are dependent upon temperature and type of tubing being used.
- Suitable tubing material: Nylon 6, Nylon 11, Polyethylene, Polyurethane.
- Recommended Tolerance on O.D. of tube. Â± 0.1 mm.
Cut Nylon, Polyurethane and Polyethylene tubing squarely using Pioneer SQUARE CUT tube cutter. Metal tubing should be cut squarely and be free of burrs. Insert end of tubing until it bottoms in fitting. Depressing the release button allows the tubing to be removed.
Applications of Push to Lock Fittings
- Compressed air lines on pneumatic circuits in any industry.
- Fuel lines in the Automobile industry.
- Centralised lubrication systems.
- For conveying any gas or liquid.
- Recommended Tubing
We at Pioneer Industries manufacture a wide variety of Brass Push to Lock Fittings which finds applications in numerous industries like Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industry, Nuclear Energy Sector, Petroleum Industries, Defence Industry, and Aerospace Industry. Available in numerous dimensions and grades. Pioneer Industries manufactures and exports high-quality industrial Brass Push to Lock Fittings.
Applications/Uses of Brass Push to Lock Fittings
Brass Push to Lock Fittings find use in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas – These Brass Push to Lock Fittings find application in processing equipment such as tanks, drilling rigs, and pumps, and used in the oil and gas industries giving stable performance in high stress and corrosive conditions.
- Building and Construction – Scaffolding and other support structures requires variety Brass Push to Lock Fittings to safeguard and guarantee the stability of structure during construction.
- Chemical refining – In chemical refineries, Brass Push to Lock Fittings are made using corrosion resistant high performance materials, such as Brass, tool alloys, and exotic metals and find use in machineries such as heat exchangers, chemical tanks, and processing systems.
- Marine – Brass Push to Lock Fittings installed in the marine industry necessitate excellent corrosion resistance to withstand the extended periods of exposure to saltwater that marine ramps, marine decks, bulkheads, and tanks experience
- Automobile and transportation – Brass Push to Lock Fittings are used to assemble a wide range of vehicles, including commercial vehicles like trucks, passenger vehicles like cars, airplanes, and specialized automobile equipment.
- Power generation – Distinctive applications include use in exhaust systems, electrical equipment, motors and pumps, and storage containers. These Brass Push to Lock Fittings for the power generation industry are made of corrosion resistant and high strength materials such as Brass, aluminium, copper, nickel alloys, and other steel alloys.
- Agriculture – In the agricultural industry, these Fittings are used in field irrigation and filtration systems, and other farming equipment, drying units, buildings, and grain bins.
- Military – Military Brass Push to Lock Fittings are manufactured and functionally designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive compounds, and high stress environments and find applications like include equipment motors, heat exchangers, and engines, and processing equipment.
Applications Industries of Brass Push to Lock Fittings
Pioneer Industries’ Brass Push to Lock Fittings are widely used in numerous industries like
|Pharmaceutical Equipment||Chemical Equipment||Sea Water Equipment||Heat Exchangers||Condensers|
|Pulp and Paper Industry||Power Generation||Gas Processing||Aerospace Industry||Nuclear Energy Sector|
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling||Oil & Gas Industries||Chemical Industry||Petroleum Industries||Defence Industry|
Types of Brass Push to Lock Fittings offered by Pioneer Industries
about your requirement to select the right products for your application needs!
Contact Pioneer Industries experts for detailed information
Do you have any questions or need help with our services and products? Submit an Enquiry Form request or Call us at 9821023876.
Feel free to get in touch!