Author: Pioneer Industries | Published on: 12 Oct 2021
Brass Needle Valves manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India
Are you looking for superior quality Brass Needle Valves exporter and suppliers? Get Quick delivery and dispatch available.
Buy best price high-quality, corrosion resistant Brass Needle Valves, Brass Needle Valves – Brass Surgical Valve, Manual Valves – B11 Needle Valves, Needle Valves – Monel 400 Needle Valve, Mini Needle Valves, High Pressure Needle Valve, Brass Needle Valves, Brass Needle Valve Male to Male thread, Brass Needle Valve Male to Female, brass Needle Valve Female to Female, Brass Needle Valve Tube to tube from Pioneer Industries recognized for manufacturing quality-tested products using latest manufacturing equipment at International Industry standards.
At Pioneer Industries, we offer these Industrial Brass Needle Valves having utmost functionality for your required applications. We are manufacturer, supplier of Brass Needle Valves and India’s leading Brass Needle Valves Exporters in Mumbai.
Pioneer Industries manufacturing and exporting high quality Brass Needle Valves worldwide.
We are India’s one of the leading Brass Needle Valves manufacturers and exporters to more than 85 countries exporting and manufacturing on a large scale. All size supply maintains a massive inventory of Brass Needle Valves, with all standard sizes and numerous styles available.
Brass Needle Valves are manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Most of the Brass Needle Valves are available in various material grades, and coatings/plating’s are available. We’ve got the right product for your needs.
To Get Quotes within hour Call Us at 9821023876 or Send Enquiry for the products you requires
Brass Needle Valves Supplier
Features of Brass Needle Valves:
- Union Bonnet or Screwed Bonnet Connection.
- Metal to metal or stellated seat for high pressure.
- Steam threads rolled and hard plated and tip stellated / prevents galling and extends life.
- 2 parts stem tip arrangements.
- Packing below actuating thread, non-rotating ensures bubble tight shut-off.
- End connections include male to male threaded NPT, BSP, ISO, DIN and JIS tapered pipe ends.
- One-piece body, without welds.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10,000 PSI (400 bar) at 200 C. 20,000 PSI (700 bar) at 120 C.
- 100% Factory tested.
- Vee tip design – Controls accurate flow.
- Stem threads Rolled & Hard Plated – Provides additional strength & maximum service life.
- Mirror Finish Stem, burnished to a 16RMS – Extends packing life and smooth stem operation
- Hydrostatic test performed with pure water at 1 times of the working pressure.
- Needle Valves are 100% tested with nitrogen gas at 1200 psig (80 Bar) for leakage at seal & seat.
- Other tests like helium and temperature are available upon request.
We at Pioneer Industries manufacture a wide variety of Brass Needle Valves which finds applications in numerous industries like Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industry, Nuclear Energy Sector, Petroleum Industries, Defence Industry, and Aerospace Industry. Available in numerous dimensions and grades. Pioneer Industries manufactures and exports high-quality industrial Brass Needle Valves.
Applications/Uses of Brass Needle Valves
Brass Needle Valves find use in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas – These Brass Needle Valves find application in processing equipment such as tanks, drilling rigs, and pumps, and used in the oil and gas industries giving stable performance in high stress and corrosive conditions.
- Building and Construction – Scaffolding and other support structures requires variety Brass Needle Valves to safeguard and guarantee the stability of structure during construction.
- Chemical refining – In chemical refineries, Brass Needle Valves are made using corrosion resistant high performance materials, such as Brass, tool alloys, and exotic metals and find use in machineries such as heat exchangers, chemical tanks, and processing systems.
- Marine – Brass Needle Valves installed in the marine industry necessitate excellent corrosion resistance to withstand the extended periods of exposure to saltwater that marine ramps, marine decks, bulkheads, and tanks experience
- Automobile and transportation – Brass Needle Valves are used to assemble a wide range of vehicles, including commercial vehicles like trucks, passenger vehicles like cars, airplanes, and specialized automobile equipment.
- Power generation – Distinctive applications include use in exhaust systems, electrical equipment, motors and pumps, and storage containers. These Brass Needle Valves for the power generation industry are made of corrosion resistant and high strength materials such as Brass, aluminium, copper, nickel alloys, and other steel alloys.
- Agriculture – In the agricultural industry, these Fittings are used in field irrigation and filtration systems, and other farming equipment, drying units, buildings, and grain bins.
- Military – Military Brass Needle Valves are manufactured and functionally designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive compounds, and high stress environments and find applications like include equipment motors, heat exchangers, and engines, and processing equipment.
Applications Industries of Brass Needle Valves
Pioneer Industries’ Brass Needle Valves are widely used in numerous industries like
|Pharmaceutical Equipment||Chemical Equipment||Sea Water Equipment||Heat Exchangers||Condensers|
|Pulp and Paper Industry||Power Generation||Gas Processing||Aerospace Industry||Nuclear Energy Sector|
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling||Oil & Gas Industries||Chemical Industry||Petroleum Industries||Defence Industry|
Types of Brass Needle Valves offered by Pioneer Industries
about your requirement to select the right products for your application needs!
Contact Pioneer Industries experts for detailed information
Do you have any questions or need help with our services and products? Submit an Enquiry Form request or Call us at 9821023876.
Feel free to get in touch!