Author: Pioneer Industries | Published on: 12 Oct 2021
3 Way Manifolds Valves manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India
Are you looking for superior quality 3 Way Manifolds Valves exporter and suppliers? Get Quick delivery and dispatch available.
Buy best price high-quality, corrosion resistant 3-way Manifolds Valves, Three Way Ball Valve, Brass IS-319 / BS – 218 Instrumentation Ball Valves, 3-way Manifolds Valves, Straight Type 3-way Manifolds Valves, H Type 3-way Manifolds Valves, T Type 3-way Manifolds Valves, Direct Mount 3-Way Manifold Valves from Pioneer Industries recognized for manufacturing quality-tested products using latest manufacturing equipment at International Industry standards.
At Pioneer Industries, we offer these Industrial 3-way Manifolds Valves having utmost functionality for your required applications. We are manufacturer, supplier of 3-way Manifolds Valves and India’s leading 3-way Manifolds Valves Exporters in Mumbai.
Pioneer Industries manufacturing and exporting high quality 3 Way Manifolds Valves worldwide.
We are India’s one of the leading 3 Way Manifolds Valves manufacturers and exporters to more than 85 countries exporting and manufacturing on a large scale. All size supply maintains a massive inventory of 3 Way Manifolds Valves , with all standard sizes and numerous styles available.
3 Way Manifolds Valves are manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Most of the 3 Way Manifolds Valves are available in various material grades, and coatings/plating’s are available. We’ve got the right product for your needs.
To Get Quotes within hour Call Us at 9821023876 or Send Enquiry for the products you requires
3 Way Manifolds Valves Supplier
Pioneer Industries’ 3-Way Manifold Valves are designed for connecting differential pressure transmitters or flow records to impulse line tubing.
- 3 Valve Manifolds are designed for Direct Mounting.
- Instrument side flange connection suitable for dp transmitter.
- Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple three valve configuration which allows for easy two block or isolate.
- Connecting from the process side flange connection is suitable for the process.
- One equaliser valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge.
- Screwed bonnet design. Ground and thread rolled spindle, packing below thread.
Features of 3-way Manifolds Valves:
- Designed for connecting impulse lines & transmitters.
- Withstand high pressures and temperatures.
- A convenient method of blocking, bleeding, and calibrating pressure transmitters.
- Rated for pressures as high as 6000 PSI at 200 deg F or 4000 PSI at 500 deg F with PTFE packing.
- Valves for 10000 PSI working pressure are also available.
- All Components are ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
- For Higher Temperatures Grafoil Packing is used.
- All the Valves are 100% Factory Tested.
- NACE MR-0- 175 Compliant materials available on request.
- Mounting Brackets along with accessories available on request.
We at Pioneer Industries manufacture a wide variety of 3-way Manifolds Valves which finds applications in numerous industries like Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industry, Nuclear Energy Sector, Petroleum Industries, Defence Industry, and Aerospace Industry. Available in numerous dimensions and grades. Pioneer Industries manufactures and exports high-quality industrial 3-way Manifolds Valves.
Applications/Uses of 3 Way Manifolds Valves
3 Way Manifolds Valves find use in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas – These 3 Way Manifolds Valves find application in processing equipment such as tanks, drilling rigs, and pumps, and used in the oil and gas industries giving stable performance in high stress and corrosive conditions.
- Building and Construction – Scaffolding and other support structures requires variety 3 Way Manifolds Valves to safeguard and guarantee the stability of structure during construction.
- Chemical refining – In chemical refineries, 3 Way Manifolds Valves are made using corrosion resistant high performance materials, such as Brass, tool alloys, and exotic metals and find use in machineries such as heat exchangers, chemical tanks, and processing systems.
- Marine – 3 Way Manifolds Valves installed in the marine industry necessitate excellent corrosion resistance to withstand the extended periods of exposure to saltwater that marine ramps, marine decks, bulkheads, and tanks experience
- Automobile and transportation – 3 Way Manifolds Valves are used to assemble a wide range of vehicles, including commercial vehicles like trucks, passenger vehicles like cars, airplanes, and specialized automobile equipment.
- Power generation – Distinctive applications include use in exhaust systems, electrical equipment, motors and pumps, and storage containers. These 3 Way Manifolds Valves for the power generation industry are made of corrosion resistant and high strength materials such as Brass, aluminium, copper, nickel alloys, and other steel alloys.
- Agriculture – In the agricultural industry, these Fittings are used in field irrigation and filtration systems, and other farming equipment, drying units, buildings, and grain bins.
- Military – Military 3 Way Manifolds Valves are manufactured and functionally designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive compounds, and high stress environments and find applications like include equipment motors, heat exchangers, and engines, and processing equipment.
Applications Industries of 3 Way Manifolds Valves
Pioneer Industries’ 3 Way Manifolds Valves are widely used in numerous industries like
|Pharmaceutical Equipment||Chemical Equipment||Sea Water Equipment||Heat Exchangers||Condensers|
|Pulp and Paper Industry||Power Generation||Gas Processing||Aerospace Industry||Nuclear Energy Sector|
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling||Oil & Gas Industries||Chemical Industry||Petroleum Industries||Defence Industry|
Types of 3 Way Manifolds Valves offered by Pioneer Industries
about your requirement to select the right products for your application needs!
Contact Pioneer Industries experts for detailed information
Do you have any questions or need help with our services and products? Submit an Enquiry Form request or Call us at 9821023876.
Feel free to get in touch!